[Insight-users] Intensity values issue

Michael Pozdnyakov mishgunn at gmail.com
Mon May 17 09:16:31 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm working now on 3D rigid registration task and I have some issues
with my program at the moment of transformation. For the better
explication of the issue I will describe only transformation part.

I have a body PET exam in a series of DICOM files. I read this series
with GDCM and the reading goes well and I keep a 3D image in memory
(in double). Then I create a ResampleImageFilter to transform the
image. I define the transformation (I've tried many of them:
translation, versor rigid, affine, euler and even identity) and I
define the interpolator. And finally I save my transformed image in
another DICOM series. Everywhere I have double data type.

So, my issue is that high intensity values (bigger than ~16K) become
negative. And it doesn't depend on transformation type neither on
interpolator. I have always the same probleme in high intensity zones.

Thanks,
Mikhail

PS.
My configuration