[Insight-users] Cmake (w/ Qt & VTK ) linking error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 9 17:19:19 EDT 2010

Hi Caleb,

Please try building an ITK-only project in MinGW,
and let us know what you find.

A project as simple as the "Hello World" should do it
for the purpose of this test.

There may be an issue with your MinGW installation...

If you find errors while building an ITK-only project,
please post the error messages to the mailing list.