[Insight-users] Hough Circle only work with PNG file?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 9 17:04:40 EDT 2010

Hi Jiangtao

The outcome of the Hought Filter should be independent
of the file format used for reading the image in.

Can you please send me the .BMP image that you are
trying to run through the filter ?

Also, send me the source code of the minimal program
in which you observe this problem.

You may want to compare that code with the content
of the file:

Insight/Testing/Code/BasicFilters/
        itkHoughTransform2DCirclesImageTest.cxx

You shouldn't have to convert the file format from BMP
to PNG in order to process the image with ITK.