[Insight-users] itkDeformableSimplexMesh3DGradientConstraintForceFilterTest issue.

Snehal Kasodekar snehalkasodekar at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 09:38:12 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I was playing around with itkDeformableSimplexMesh3DGradientConstraintForceFilterTest.
To convert the result of the deformation filter to a triangular mesh, I added the following code:

  typedef itk::DefaultDynamicMeshTraits<double, 3, 3,double,double> TriangleMeshTraits;
  typedef itk::Mesh<double,3, TriangleMeshTraits> TriangleMeshType;

  typedef itk::SimplexMeshToTriangleMeshFilter<SimplexMeshType, TriangleMeshType> TriangleFilterType;

  TriangleFilterType::Pointer triangleFilter = TriangleFilterType::New();
  triangleFilter->SetInput(deformFilter->GetOutput());
  triangleFilter->Update();

This causes a segmentation fault in the Update() method. Is there something I am missing. Please let me know if I should provide any additional information.

Thanks for your help,
Snehal