[Insight-users] Dicom Image : How to access to all the tags

siqi chen siqichensc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:31:04 EST 2010

Yes. You need to download the latest version of GDCM, compile it (same as
you do with ITK), in your cmake, you need to link your code to their
libraries. I believe ITK does not include all libraries of GDCM, at least a
couple of months ago.

I wrote some code before to access patient tag (patient ID, and some very
subtle things) from Dicom image I will try to find it and send it to you.

Siqi