[Insight-users] Deformation field in Demons registration

Ganesh Narayanasamy nganesh76 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 19:34:29 EDT 2010

When I ran DiffeomorphicDemons fast symmetric algorithm between a pair of 3D data sets, I saved the deformation field which is attached here. Can you tell me what is wrong with this color image attached? How come this file is a "vector volume" while both the input images are "volume" and why cannot this deformation field be saved as a tiff file in Slicer?
-Ganesh