[Insight-users] Managed ITK itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:30:42 EST 2010

Hi Ali,

It seems strange that you only get the following explicit types:
>> itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_IF2IF2
>> itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_IF3IF3
>> itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_ISS2ISS2
>> itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_IUC2IUC2

When I build the latest ManagedITK (or look at the pre-built binaries
on the Google Code page) I see the following types:
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_IF2IF2
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_IF3IF3
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_ISS2ISS2
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_ISS3ISS3
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_IUC2IUC2
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_IUC3IUC3

Regarding your question about how to create a new instance of the filter:

There are two ways:

1. Decide the type at compile time. eg.
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter filter =
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter_IF2IF2.New();

2. Decide the type at run-time. eg.
itkImageBase input = itk.itkImage_UC2.New();
itkImageBase output = itk.itkImage_UC2.New();
// Select the IUC2IUC2 explicit type
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter filter =
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter.New(input, output);

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan