[Insight-users] Problem when building InsightApplications-3.20.0 with FLTK

Grzegorz Toporek top.grzechu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 05:25:22 EST 2010

Hi Steve,

yes, I am sure fluid executable is set correctly, and it works as well. But
it does not solve my problem. This is how my variables in CMAKE are set:

 FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY
/usr/local/lib/libfltk.so
 FLTK_CONFIG_SCRIPT
/usr/local/bin/fltk-config
 FLTK_DIR
/home/grzesiek/FLTK/fltk-1.3.x-r8048/bin
 FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE
/usr/local/bin/fluid
 FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY
/usr/local/lib/libfltk_forms.so
 FLTK_GL_LIBRARY
/usr/local/lib/libfltk_gl.so
 FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY
/usr/local/lib/libfltk_images.so
 FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR                 /usr/local/include

Do you know what else can be wrong? Please let me know.

Grzegorz