[Insight-users] Osirix plugin and ITK

Ella Maria Kadas ella_kadas at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 10:48:28 EST 2010

I am trying for some time to get ITK running. This time I wanted to use the ITK version which is coming with the osirix source code.
At first I created a new plugin with the "plugin generator". Then I added the ITK framework binaries from a compiled version of osirix. Next I added the complete ITK180 folder from Osirix making that symlink to the ITK180 folder from Osirix.My last step was changing the settings. I added the ITK180 directory and subdirectories to my "Header Search Path" and "User Header Search Path".
But i alwasys get this error (well and a 1000 of others) while trying to compile at least this part of the code:

'itk' has not been declaredExpected initializer before '<' token
#import "DCMPix.h"
#import "ViewerController.h"
#import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>
#define id Id
#include "itkImage.h"
#include "itkImportImageFilter.h"
#undef id

typedef float itkPixelType;
const unsigned int Dimension = 3;
typedef itk::Image<itkPixelType, Dimension> ImageType;
typedef itk::ImportImageFilter<itkPixelType, Dimension> ImportFilterType;

@interface ImageWrapper : NSObject {
	ImageType::Pointer image;
	float *volumeData;
	ViewerController *viewer;
	double origin[3];
	double voxelSpacing[3];
	int sliceIndex;
}

- (ImageType::Pointer) image;

@end
I really can't figure out what i am doing wrong.Cheers,  Ella