[Insight-users] Iso surface rendering

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Fri Dec 17 21:55:29 EST 2010

Dear Users,

I applied vtkContourFilter to extract iso surface from binary images of
blood vessel. It works well with the blood vessel. The 3D visualization
result looks good. However, when I applied the same process to the
skeletonized vessel, the 3D visualization result looks not good. Only a few
discrete points appears on the screen. When I turn the skeletonized vessel,
some points show up while some disappear. I used another software MITK to
visualize the same skeletonized vessel, the result looks fine. Do you have
any idea about my problem?

Thanks,

Xiaopeng

Here are the results in my program and another program MITK: