[Insight-users] Get the pixel index after classification

Xi Liang xliang.cad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 19:43:02 EST 2010

Dear all,

I would like to perform a classification on a 3D vector image and get a
output image/map with the intensity suggest the class-label.

I managed to run the classification and can generate a MembershipSample
which store MeasurementVectors and The label.

I have observed that The sequence of measurementVectors in MembershipSample
matches the original 3D vector image. I think I should be able to build a
output image/map using some kinds of iterators of the list to map to the
corresponding index in the 3D vector image.

I would like to ask whether there is any existing filter that can do this
neatly, without individual assignment of pixels (labels) to the
corresponding index.

Kind regards,

Xi