[Insight-users] ImageFileReader bug

Matt McCormick matt at mmmccormick.com
Wed Dec 15 18:50:01 EST 2010

Sara Rolfe <smrolfe <at> u.washington.edu> writes:

> Hello, I've run into a problem reading a 3D vector field with 3 component
vectors.  I've generated and read in images where the voxels are 2, 4, and 5
component vectors with no problem.  When I change the number of components to 3,
the program stalls when I run it, during the reader update.  Could this be a bug
in the reader?  Please let me know if you have any ideas.  I'm including my code
below.

Hi Sara,

Brad Lowekamp may have fixed this bug here
http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=9355

You could try building against ITKv4.

Regards,
Matt