[Insight-users] Can KdThreeBasedKmeansEstimator handle vector of size 5

Xi Liang xliang.cad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:59:57 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to run a classification on a vector image of the following
format based on the example from ITK. However, the error message shows No
conversion available from 5 components to: 5 components. I assume this "5
components means the size of the vector which is 5 in my case. Therefore I
guess this algorithm does not support MeasurementVector size of 5?

	typedef unsigned short	VectorPixelType;
	const unsigned int VectorDimension = 5;
	const unsigned int ImageDimension = 3;

	typedef itk::Vector<VectorPixelType ,  VectorDimension>
MeasurementVectorType;
	typedef itk::Image< MeasurementVectorType, ImageDimension> ArrayImageType;

I give a snapshot on the error message and attach it with the email,
together with the source code.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30468352/error.png
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30468352/KdTreeBasedKMeansClustering.cxx
KdTreeBasedKMeansClustering.cxx