[Insight-users] DICOM image visulization

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Tue Dec 14 18:57:14 EST 2010

Dear All,

In my program, VTKimageViewer2 is used for DICOM image visualization. ITK reader is used for DICOM image loading. I would like to create a slider bar which is connected to the gray value of the DICOM image. Then, if I adjust the slider bar, the visualization result changes. For example, some pixels disappear as long as enlarging the gray value.

Does anybody know how to change the visualization result based on the change of gray value?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Xiaopeng