[Insight-users] Can't get itkMultiScaleHessianBasedMeasureImageFilter to work

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:01:02 EST 2010

Hi Robert,
 the code from the submission compiles for me.

In your case it looks like you just compiled the file I sent, while you should compile the whole source directory (http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/175). The reason for this is that, as you figured out, the code has undergone some refactoring while moving into ITK Review.

However, if you did that already, it might be that your compiler sees the files in Review first instead of the ones in the source code directory (some of which have the same name), in which case I suggest you compile the code against a version of ITK configured with USE_REVIEW=OFF in CMake. This way you'll run no risk of collisions.

Let me know if you can get the code to compile.

Best regards

Luca