[Insight-users] Copy Mesh Points and Cells to QuadEdgeMesh using MeshToMeshFilter

wanlin wanlinzhu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:38:06 EST 2010

Hi, Stefan,
       Those filters are defined as base classes for mesh filters. They
provide copyMesh methods but do not call them. If you need a copier. Just
derived a class from them.
For instance if your input and out are QuadEdgeMesh. You could define a
CopyQuadEdgeMesh filter, looks like

#ifndef __itkCopyQuadEdgeMeshFilter_h
#define __itkCopyQuadEdgeMeshFilter_h
#include "itkQuadEdgeMeshToQuadEdgeMeshFilter.h"

namespace itk
{
template<typename TInputMesh, typename TOutputMesh>
class CopyQuadEdgeMeshFilter : public
QuadEdgeMeshToQuadEdgeMeshFilter<TInputMesh, TOutputMesh>
{
public:
    typedef CopyQuadEdgeMeshFilter    Self;
    typedef QuadEdgeMeshToQuadEdgeMeshFilter<TInputMesh, TOutputMesh>
Superclass;
    typedef SmartPointer<Self>        Pointer;

    itkNewMacro(Self);
protected:
    void GenerateData()
    {
        this->CopyMeshToMesh(this->GetInput(), this->GetOutput());
    }
};

}//namespace itk end
#endif