[Insight-users] Copy Mesh Points and Cells to QuadEdgeMesh using MeshToMeshFilter

Stefan Dänzer stefan.daenzer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 11:50:25 EST 2010

hi all,

thanks for your reply. I have built my application after what was given in
the test whih Arnaud pointed me to. But it seems that a type of
itk::Vector<double, 3> which is called for by
the QuadEdgeMeshNormalFilter is not supported by the
QuadEdgeMeshToQuadEdgeMeshFilter.
Is there another convenient way to copy a quadEdgeMesh in itk wihtout having
to iterate over points and cells of the mesh manually?

stefan

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Arnaud GELAS
> <arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu> wrote:
> > Hi Stefan,
> >
> > You can have a look at the test for Normal Filter located in
> > Testing/Code/Review/itkQuadEdgeMeshNormalFilterTest.cxx (if you use ITK
> > 3.20)
> > or Testing/Code/Algorithm/itkQuadEdgeMeshNormalFilterTest.cxx (if you use
> > the git version).
> >
> > I think it would be useful to make an example on the wiki (similar to the
> > link I sent you before). It would benefit to everyone!
> >
> > HTH,
> > Arnaud
>
> I have created a blank example here:
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Meshes/QuadEdgeMeshNormalFilter
>
> to make it easy for you to just fill it in :)
>
> David

Stefan Daenzer
Körnerplatz 8
04107 Leipzig

Tel.: +49-157-84993879

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and
dance like no one is watching." - Randall G Leighton