[Insight-users] I want to finish a image registration with two fixed images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 13 10:31:17 EST 2010

Hi Wenyan,

The interface of this class to the optimize will still be
through the methods

GetValue( parameters )
GetValueAndDerivative( parameters )

Internally, each one of these methods will call the GetValue()
of both metrics, and the GetValueAndDerivative() of both
metrics, and presumably combine those values, for example
through a linear combination. (please be aware that the values
returned by different metrics are not necessarily in the same
scale (or numerical range) so, you may have to harmonize
their values into a common scale).

That will be a nice paper for the Insight Journal.      :-)

      Luis