[Insight-users] Minimum/Maximum Image Filters

Ryan Smith ryanleesmith at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:14:24 EST 2010

Hi Luis-

"FFT crosscorrelation if you were looking for a face in a group photograph"

Is there any example code available for determining the location of a
predefined template pattern image in another image using the aforementioned
technique? If not, can you recommend some filters for me to check out
myself? Thanks-

-Ryan