[Insight-users] I want to finish a image registration with two fixed images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 10 05:36:11 EST 2010

Hi  陈雯艳,

Are you trying to register multiple images simultaneously ?

If so, you may want to take a look at:

http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/MultiImageRegistration/

---

currently there is not a direct way in ITK to
pass two metrics to the same optimizer.

If you don't mind writing new code, you could
write a facade ImageMetric class that plugs to
two Metrics and dispatches the parameters
from the two transforms.

We can give you more details if you are interested.