[Insight-users] RegionOfInterestImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 10 05:32:12 EST 2010

Juergen,

I second Matt, using a streamabe input format
will be key here.

An additional option is to enable the
ReleaseDataFlag in the RegionOfInterest filter.

(and any of its predecessors in the pipeline...)

This should trigger the release of the full
image memory.

Note that this is a trade-off between computation
time and memory consumption...