[Insight-users] itk::StatisticsLabelMapFilter with input image size != feature image size

Gelas, Arnaud Joel Florent Arnaud_Gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 9 08:46:02 EST 2010

Vince,

Thanks for your reply!

That's also what I thought; but I got some code from a student with such a case. The code does not fail, and even provides results (most probably not the right ones, but it does).

Would it be possible to add exceptions to handle these cases (different origin, spacing, etc...) if it is not supposed to work ?

Thanks,
Arnaud