[Insight-users] Connect ITK with VTK Java

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Dec 8 16:19:43 EST 2010

Gregorz,

I think there is a module like that in WrapITK on googlecode

   http://code.google.com/p/wrapitk/source/browse/#svn/branches/maint/
Libraries/ItkVtk

you have to turn on WRAP_ITKVTK when building WrapITK.
I haven't tested it my self so I can't say for sure how it work.

Hopefully, this code should be move to the external project you've
cited in the next weeks or months.

Gaëtan