[Insight-users] KdTreeBasedKMeansClustering for 3D vector image

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Dec 7 17:22:57 EST 2010

A lot of this was part of our statistics refactoring to have the
"sample" classes be data objects and the calculators and the
generators and filters be process objects, so as to follow the
pipeline design.

If you are upgrading, you may want to look at the migration guide for
the statistics classes.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Refactoring_Statistics_Framework_2007_Migration_Users_Guide

--
karthik