[Insight-users] KdTreeBasedKMeansClustering for 3D vector image

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Tue Dec 7 17:14:27 EST 2010

Ok, I've decided that it's worth the trouble to reinstall the newest
version of ITK.  Now I'm having trouble finding/replacing the filters
I was using.

Does someone know what happened with the ImageToListAdaptor?  And if
there's something similar I can replace it with?

Also, is there a webpage where I can see what was discontinued and
what was replaced?  I didn't see the info I'm looking for on this wiki
page:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_3.18_Changed_From_Previous