[Insight-users] Insight Applications GLSliceView.h error

Sylvain Gouttard gouttard at sci.utah.edu
Mon Dec 6 16:12:11 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm re-installing my computer with a new OS distribution: OpenSuse 11.3
and i'm having issues while compiling Insight Applications. I'm using
gcc 4.5

Here is the error i get:
In file included from
/scratch/gouttard/software/itkapp-bin/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkImageViewerGUI.h:9:0,
from
/scratch/gouttard/software/itkapp-bin/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkImageViewerGUI.cxx:3:
/scratch/gouttard/software/ITKApps/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/GLSliceView.h:299:1:
error: prototype for ‘const typename itk::Image<imType, 3u>::Pointer&
itk::GLSliceView<ImagePixelType, OverlayPixelType>::GetInputImage()
const’ does not match any in class ‘itk::GLSliceView<ImagePixelType,
OverlayPixelType>’
/scratch/gouttard/software/ITKApps/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/GLSliceView.h:78:32:
error: candidate is: virtual itk::GLSliceView<ImagePixelType,
OverlayPixelType>::ImagePointer& itk::GLSliceView<ImagePixelType,
OverlayPixelType>::GetInputImage() const

I checked and there are no other GLSlicerView.h file on my system that
could cause a conflict.

Would you have an idea how to fix this problem?
Thanks for your help,
Sylvain