[Insight-users] I want to finish a image registration with two fixed images

陈雯艳 chenwenyan66 at 126.com
Mon Dec 6 02:03:17 EST 2010

dear all:

I want to finish a image registration with two fixed images.The physical correspondence T between the two fixed images is known.
Two metrics are declared,I set the initial transform parameters for the first one,then the transfrom parameters for the other one will be
set automatically( by calculating the physical correspondence T).
But I don't konw how to connect the two metrics with a optimizer.(makes metric value1+value2 the maximum)
Any help you could provide me will be greatly appreciated.It will be the best if you can attach a simple piece of code to indicate that.

thanks all.