[Insight-users] AttributeType for e.g. LabelShapeOpeningImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 4 19:35:57 EST 2010

Hi Igor,

This paper in the Insight Journal may help:
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/176

Please report a bug in the MANTIS bug tracker:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/my_view_page.php

In the bug report, please indicate that Doxygen
documentation is missing from the files:

   ./Code/Review/itkShapeLabelObject.h
   ./Code/Review/itkLabelShapeOpeningImageFilter.h