[Insight-users] threading with an optimizer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 4 19:30:27 EST 2010

Hi Matt,

I'm probably missing something from your question...

Is there a reason why you can't instantiate a separate
AmoebaOptimizer on each one of those threads ?

Or what you want to do is to introduce threads inside
the algorithm of the AmoebaOptimizer ?   e.g. for
running multiple evaluations of the cost function
simultaneously, one per thread ?

Please let us know,