[Insight-users] Executable

Josiane NJIWA njiwa at biomed.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Dec 3 08:18:35 EST 2010

Hi Jean-Pierre

i just built the program and i don't know which type of link has been
made. I also tried to copy all the files that i have in debug in the
other computer but i still cannot execute the program.

I am using the CMake 2.4, ITK 3.8.0 on windows.

Please attached you will find the source code.

So much thanks for your understanding,

Josiane.