[Insight-users] Insight-users Digest, Vol 77, Issue 37

Phillip Ward pward at vpac.org
Thu Dec 2 18:00:26 EST 2010

I am not aware of this specific filter being done but CITK has been
developed which is an extension to ITK enabling CUDA support to the ITK
pipeline. Once CITK is installed the implementation of filters on the
GPU is much simpler, contact me directly and I can have a look at
implementing it for you.