[Insight-users] CUDA code?

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 02:35:16 EST 2010

Thanks for pointing this out, but I have found this project also myself. It
does not have the filters I need.

Currently, my plan it to do gradient filter on CPU, then pass vector field
to my GPU implemented computation. I am deep in debugging my CUDA code at
the moment.

Luis, what is the currently estimated time of arrival (ETA in military
jargon :D) of first release of ITK4?

Regards,
Dženan