[Insight-users] Generate a know transformation from coarse to finest

Matt McCormick matt at mmmccormick.com
Sat Aug 28 17:33:04 EDT 2010

Xi Liang <liangxi1986317 at ...> writes:

> I would like to generate a know Bspline transformation based on an input image
from coarse to fine grid.  I managed to generate a coarse grid spacing of
40X40X40 voxels based on the code from InsightJournal and BsplineWarp from
repository.

>  Then I want to halve the grid space until 5X5X5 voxel.  The problem is how to
composite transformation generated at different grid space.

Hi Xi,

It sounds like you are going from fine-to-coarse instead of the usual coarse-to-
fine? Either way, the example DeformableRegistration6.cxx lines 224-260 in the
Examples/Registration directory should be helpful, along with a good explanation
by Luiz Ibanez on this list a few months ago.

Regards,
Matt