[Insight-users] Complementary Image: is there something in itk

Daniela Sacchetto danysunflower at hotmail.it
Fri Aug 6 09:58:48 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I have a 3D image and I woult like to obtain its complementary image, as in the following example:

Px value                    Px complementary value
     1                                           0
   0.3                                         0.7
   0.5                                         0.5

I looked for a ITK method in User's Guide and Web Documentation, but I didn't find anything.
Could anyone help me?

Thanks,
Daniela