[Insight-users] Mean shift clustering for 3D image example

liuji710 liuji710 at 163.com
Tue Aug 3 21:43:45 EDT 2010

I am trying to make an example out of the Test for SampleMeanShiftClusteringFilter.
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/InsightClopedia/MeanShiftClustering
the "SampleMeanShiftClustering.cxx" could work well on the 2D image.But to 3D medical image ,it turns very slow and nearly can't work.The image size is 256*256*118.

this is the first time to use the "SampleMeanShiftClustering.cxx". .And I don't Modify the "SampleMeanShiftClustering.cxx",so all the data is the same as the source codes.

I want the use  the "SampleMeanShiftClustering.cxx" to work with the 3D medical image ,so ask for help.

Thanks,

Liu