[Insight-users] Convert to 3D: DeformableRegistration17 & 16

Ganesh Narayanasamy nganesh76 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:00:02 EDT 2010

I would like to convert DeformableRegistration 17 & 16 from 2D into 3D. Can some one send me the changes along with the location. The ones that I can spot are:

In DeformableRegistration17.cxx,
Change Line 206 from "const unsigned int Dimension = 2;"  into 3

In DeformableRegistration16.cxx,

Change Line 204 from "const unsigned int Dimension = 2;"  into 3

***
In a related query, I can find DeformableRegistration9 & 10.cxx inside C:\ITK316\ITK\Examples\Registration\, however all of the DeformableRegistration9 & 10.VC++ project related files are missing from the C:\ITK316\Build\Examples\Registration\. Can you help me create these ?

Thanks,
Ganesh

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, It can achieve" - Napolean Hill

-Ganesh
Narayanasamy,Ph.D., PostDoc-University of Kentucky Cancer Center

Earlier work:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070504133017.htm