[Insight-users] xxxxxSPAMxxxxx Read ICS files in ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 22 10:57:21 EDT 2010

Hi Mohammed,

Currently we don't have support for ICS in ITK.

I'm assuming that you are referring to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_Cytometry_Standard

There is a library at:

               http://libics.sourceforge.net/

under LGPL license. You could write a customized
ImageIO class for it. Probably to be named

                     ICSImageIO

We will be happy to guide you through the process
of writing this new class, and of course, we will
strongly encourage you to share it with the ITK
community by posting it to the Insight Journal

          http://www.insight-journal.org