[Insight-users] About DeformableRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 7 18:37:45 EDT 2010

Hi Jesse,

1) What is the scalar range of the original image ?

     You are usually safer by using

                      signed short

     than by using

                      unsigned short

    Since some modalities actually carry negative
    numbers (for example CT).

    Please try again, by using "signed short" as
    the pixel type.

2)  Yes, it is possible to create DLLs
     out of  ITK modules.

     The first thing that you want to do is to define
     a C API that will allow you to communicate
     with the modules in the DLL.

     For examples on how to do this, please look at

     InsightApplications/VolViewPlugins/
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/VolviewPlugIns/?root=InsightApplications