[Insight-users] conversion of scan transofmration matrix between different modality

kevin cavin beibeiwen2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 11:04:50 EDT 2009

Hi, Folks:

      When I use ITK to register two dicom volume  from different modalities.  I have found that MR and CT scan often have different scan transformation matrixes. For example for CT scan the z direction is the y direction of MR scan. This will pose problem to register the two volumes with ITK. I am wondering whether in ITK the probelm can be solved soneway by using some function embedded. Do I need to write individual program to manula convert one of the volume.  Thanks in advance !

Kind regards

Calvin