[Insight-users] First time with ITK

Ramón Casero Cañas ramon.casero at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 29 08:45:31 EDT 2009

Reda, Fitsum A wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just starting my PhD in medical image analysis. For the past few days I
> was trying to get started with installing and building ITK.
> However, I keep, getting the "Link: fatal error can't find ITKCommon.lib",
> when i try to compile and build the "HelloWorld" project.
>
> I would be very grateful if you could help me on this. I am using a Windows
> Vista platform, Microsoft Visual Studio 8 Express.

Hi Fitsum,

As a quick pointer, somebody else had a similar problem in this list before

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2009-February/028975.html

If you keep clicking on "Next message" you can see the emails in the
thread one by one, with possible solutions and pointers to the
documentation. Does any of that help?

Best regards,

Ramon.

--
Ramón Casero Cañas, DPhil

Computational Biology, Computing Laboratory
University of Oxford
Wolfson Building, Parks Rd
Oxford OX1 3QD

tlf     +44 (0) 1865 610807