[Insight-users] Volview plugin - access to DICOM informations

Manuel Vonthron manuel.vonthron at polymtl.ca
Mon Sep 21 10:19:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am beginning with making Volview plugin and I would like to access
much more informations about the volume and the file opened that
the few variables defined in "vtkVVpluginAPI.h"

As I am always working with DICOM files, if would like to have access
to this informations, and specifically filename,
imageorientationpatient, imagepositionpatient and so on. What is the
simpler way to get this ?

Additionally, the documentation reports that GUI elements available
are only slider, menu and checkbox; I would also need textfields so
that the user can enter a string, is this possible ?

Maybe there is a more appropriate mailing-list regarding Volview
development, if so please let me now.

Thanks for your help,

Manuel

--