[Insight-users] ImageViewer for itkImage?

Arunachalam Kana Kana.Arunachalam at fh-wels.at
Thu Jul 16 11:25:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think there are a lot of possibility of viewing an itk image in separate window. I would tell you the
Method i use. It is possible to convert itk image to vtk image and vice versa using VTKEdge library. In VTKEdge,
there is a file named "vtkKWEITKImage.cxx"  which does this work. vtkKWEITKImage is capable of holding
both itk and vtk image format. It also has function like GetITKImage() and GetVTKImage() which returns
the respective images.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
kana