[Insight-users] A challenge to all Windows users

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Dec 24 08:32:04 EST 2009

As we have stated in past posts, you are simple NOT selecting the
correct directory for the "Where the source files are". That directory
should be the top most directory in the ITK structure that contains a
CMakeLists.txt file. You did not select that. Delete the
C:\InsightToolkit* directory structure and unzip it again. Once you
run CMake on the wrong directory it can be difficult to remove all
traces of the CMake generated files. This is what your current errors
are all about.

 Try again. Oh, And get the MinGW installation fixed.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net