[Insight-users] A challenge to all Windows users

URI zallen at wheelinghospital.com
Thu Dec 24 05:21:24 EST 2009

I added ";C:\MinGW\bin" to my path, just as Kevin instructed.  CMake added
itself to the path, so the last few entries in my path variable are:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI
Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake
2.8\bin

I left the ATI entry there so you can see them in context.

If I type "gcc" in a command prompt I get:

gcc: no input files

If I type "mingw32-make" I get:

'mingw32-make' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

Which I think makes sense, mingw32-make should not exist until CMake has
generated it.