[Insight-users] Registration example in ITK User guide

Xi LIANG liangxi1986317 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:09:22 EST 2009

Dear all,
Just to finish this topic, I finally managed to visualize the image, and deformation field of the example in /Example/Registration/DeformableRegistration8.cxx through VV. I still cannot get any visualization done in ParaView. Slicer can visualize the image, but I havent found a proper way to visualize the deformable field.
Regards,

Xi Liang

梁茜