[Insight-users] vnl_generalized_eigensystem

liu jianfei flair.liu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:18:55 EST 2009

Dear all

   I want to solve a generalized eigen system AX=\lambda BX. I noticed that
it could be computed through
vnl_generalized_eigensystem<http://www.lems.brown.edu/vision/vxl_doc/html/core/vnl/html/classvnl__generalized__eigensystem.html#1a4e69af2bb3e2b16b40408c6cb70cdd>call.
Most numerical computation of ITK are supposed to use the VNL library.
I wonder whether ITK has the similar class to solve the system. Some
symmetrical eigen-computation classes can be found from ITK documentation,
but I could not find the corresponding function of
vnl_generalized_eigensystem<http://www.lems.brown.edu/vision/vxl_doc/html/core/vnl/html/classvnl__generalized__eigensystem.html#1a4e69af2bb3e2b16b40408c6cb70cdd>.
Does ITK provide this function or I have to install VNL library to call it
directly? Thanks

  Looking forward to your reply

--
Sincerely