[Insight-users] Re : Hessian3DToVesselness parameters

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:08:30 EDT 2009

Hi Syrine,

1)
Yes, I do confirm that *.hdr discribes the Mayo Analyze 7.5 image format.

http://www.mayo.edu/bir/PDF/ANALYZE75.pdf

http://imaging.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/imaging/FormatAnalyze

2)
Yes, the ITK library does support that format.

3)
Most likely you are talking about the
"Hessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter" filter.

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Hessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter.html

That filter is based on early work by Yoshinobu Sato et al.