[Insight-users] How to set the registration region

Brandon Lin brandon.lin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 02:22:23 EDT 2008

Dear experts,

I'm trying to perform 2D image to image registration.  However, I'd like to
define a region of the image to perform registration.  I understand that
this can be done using registration->SetFixedImageRegion() method.  The
example only uses the full image.  Could anyone please point me to
documentation on how to setup the region?  All I need to specify is the
start pixel and length for each dimension.

Thanks.

Regards,
Brandon