[Insight-users] Visualizing Spatial Objects

fjlb at duke.edu fjlb at duke.edu
Thu Mar 20 15:39:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm performing registration on a "vesselness" image using the image to spatial
object registration framework in the itk manual. Once the registration is
finished, I get my final parameters that correspond to the point locations in
my LineSpatialObejct. Right know I just take those points and visualize them in
Matlab. However, I would want to overlay those points in my original image to
assess the accuracy of the process. If anyone know how to overlay my spatial
object on top of my image, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Federico