[Insight-users] dicom to metadata conversion(abatzis jim)

mauro maiorca mauromaiorca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 08:21:09 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,
without having a look on your code I think it is "quite" hard to say anything.

but, just a couple of hints:
did you try to open the mha with other readers (i.e. itksnap)?
did you forget any "something->Update();" somewhere??

in other words, are you sure the data you need is on the metadata file?

cheers,
Mauro